"Live the Life you have Imagined"

Monday, February 16, 2009

To Alyssa

Happy Birthday Baby girl. Your two years old now. I have been thinking about you a lot and what you would be doing right now if you were here. You'd probably be walkin and talkin right now, already in your terrible twos. I wonder what you might look like, I bet you'd take after your daddy. Dark eyes and dark hair maybe even his stubborn nature. You probably already know, but your going to be a big sister. The new little baby is due in early September I believe. Your parents are very excited. I'm happy for them. They miss you terribly. We all do.
Me and Grammy came to visit yesterday. I kept thinking we should have brought more two year oldish toys, but flowers are nice. I bought you the giraffe, I thought it was cute. I always hate leaving you. It's like having to say goodbye all over again.
I hate going to the cemetery but I hate not going even more.
You have a new cousin. Her name is Madison, she will be one in March. You two probably would have gotten to be good friends, although daycare says she is a bully.
We miss you so much baby girl and I know your watching over us keeping us all safe. And some day we will get to see each other again. What will you look like? Do you grow older in heaven? Or will you still be the same pretty baby I remember?


"Until we meet again, you will be the sunshine on our backs, the wind blowing around us, the flowers blooming in the springtime and everything beautiful along our path to you. We love you."

1 comment:

justdpl said...

awww... this was so sweet sandra.

i <3 you.