"Live the Life you have Imagined"

Monday, December 29, 2008

In a daze

Has it really been that long since I last posted? I kinda lost track. I suppose I haven't posted because of the lack of things to write about, either they are too personal for me to post on the web or so minor and boring that there was no point. Sorry to dissapoint you but this blog won't have much point either. I just felt I need to fill the space of time since I last posted.

Lets see nowadays I am very confused about where things stand. Things just aren't the way they used to be. It doesn't feel right. Somethings not right somethings missing and in turn it has led me to be confused on where i stand in all of this. It seems like it's been forever yet it's only just a few days but its not like we actually have been able to really talk. Other things have been brewing on my mind that i just can't seem to get rid of and frankly I'm tired. Tired of everything. Tired of the way things are and bored with my life. Tired of the same things happeneing talking about the same things hearing the same things just tired. In response I have almost been in a daze the last couple of days. Partly, I am sad to say, is due to my new found intresest the twilight books that i much resented before claiming them just to be a fad. In realitly the books are wonderful. Different than anything I have ever read somehow addicting. Anyway let me paint a picture for you, my sister got the series for christmas and i have already read the first two. The first reaching 400 pages and the second 500. Maybe its because i have no life or maybe so i have a reason no to think..or maybe because the books are soo good. I have been in a daze the last couple of days. Thinking back, I actually forgot to eat today. I didn't eat anything but dinner and thats because it was made for me. I'm suprised i remembered even to shower. I spent the day doing absolutley nothing and it was nice. Better than thinking and being confused and having to make hard decisions. I'm planning to start the third book tomorrow.

Perhaps tomorrow will clear a few things up. We will have more time. Maybe the feelings will come back like they were before. Maybe things will change and be like they were. I will just have to wait and see what tomorrow holds. One more thing i wanted to add. I don't know if it just happens with me or maybe other people too but have you ever been reading so long that your thoughts start to sound like you reading from a book? Like someone were writing down your story and you thoughts and actions were written down? Thats what I have been hearing in my head....maybe i'm just really weird or insane...either way don't judge me

1 comment:

justdpl said...

the thoughts sounding like their from a book thingy! that happens to me if i read for awhile!!!! it's so weird

everything will be ok, sandra. it will. don't worry too much about it. it will be ok.

and don't be too scared to think. i know sometimes i choose not to think, but you need to think about things every now and then.

life is hard. if it were easy, it'd be no fun.

i love you :)