"Live the Life you have Imagined"

Monday, December 1, 2008

Screaming Inside my Head

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Whew glad that I got that out. That's what I feel like doing right now. Screaming at the top of my lungs. I probably would if there wasn't a sleeping baby in the next room. And the funny part is I have no idea why I feel like this. It comes in waves. Sometimes I just feel like screaming to let the monsters out because it helps.
Alright so I do have a reason why I feel like this, but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable writing it down. I just wish things were different. Sometimes I wish I never even met him. Then things would be easier. Less to worry about, more free time, be able to do whatever I wanted, less baggage, less guilt. But its too late. He's my best friend and a huge part of my life and I just don't know what to do and he keeps saying things will work out. HELLO NEWSS FLASH LIFE DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK OUT ALL FINE AND DANDY! Believe me I know. Life is not all icecream and cheez-its (good analogy right?). You will be busy. I will be busy. We won't see eachother. Face it this will probably be our last year.
Don't you see? Don't you see? DON'T YOU SEE!

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
I CAN'T TAKE IT

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
monsters.

1 comment:

justdpl said...

awww... sandra!
have hope! maybe everything WILL work out!
everything's gonna be alrights