"Live the Life you have Imagined"
Sunday, November 16, 2008
The Beginning
Well here it is my first post. Honestly I don't know why I created this. Hardly anyone will read this except me and in a way thats kind of nice. A place to put all my thoughts like a journal except I won't lose this one. Partly I was inspired by a friend who's blogs I have been reading for awhile and I find quite entertaining. This is actually quite funny to me because it feels like I'm talking to someone, but really it's just myself. As for the blog I may not post everyday so if there is someone actually reading these don't be suprised to not see a post for weeks at a time. Anyway, I think thats about it. Today was my relax day. I watched a whole season of ANTM (as for those of you who don't know that is America's Next Top Model). For some reason I am obsessed with this show and have a secret desire to be on it. Not that I'm all that instrested in fashion, but just for the expierence. The thought of the photo shoots is the most exciting thing for me. Getting to dress up and pretend like someone else or trying on fashion designer's clothes (which I must say some are INCREDIBLE works of art) well who wouldn't want to do that. Traveling would be a plus too, but I'm to shy to be on TV. The spotlight is not for me, I prefer blending in. Oh well I can still like the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SANDRA! yay!
BLOGGING FTW!!
(you're going to have to learn your internet slang now that you have a blog!)
I can't wait for you to update this! I'm following you, and you can follow me.
I'm planning on posting more often.
Key Word: PLANNING!
<3 <3 <3
Post a Comment