
And for once I feel happy. For once in a long while I can take a deep breath and not worry about everything and maybe, just maybe things are gonna be okay.
So it happened like this. I was going about my daily routine WHICH by the way I hate because who wants to do the same thing everyday? I don't but yet I still do. So anyway I was already incredibly angry because my stupid bank decided to close at 3:30 instead of its normal 5 o'clock time which means that I couldn't cash my check which also means NO MONEY FOR SANDRA! GAH. What has the world come to? Anyway I had other things to do than worry about when I will actually have time again to cash my check, for example pick up my niece Madi from daycare. And heres where my true happiness lies. There is never a time when I look at her and I don't smile. Just seeing her makes me happy. Madi is seven months old and she is at that age where she is getting into everything. Everything is so new to her and seeing her learn and discover new things is amazing. She is so innocent, untouched by the outside world and just perfect.
So it happened like this. I was going about my daily routine WHICH by the way I hate because who wants to do the same thing everyday? I don't but yet I still do. So anyway I was already incredibly angry because my stupid bank decided to close at 3:30 instead of its normal 5 o'clock time which means that I couldn't cash my check which also means NO MONEY FOR SANDRA! GAH. What has the world come to? Anyway I had other things to do than worry about when I will actually have time again to cash my check, for example pick up my niece Madi from daycare. And heres where my true happiness lies. There is never a time when I look at her and I don't smile. Just seeing her makes me happy. Madi is seven months old and she is at that age where she is getting into everything. Everything is so new to her and seeing her learn and discover new things is amazing. She is so innocent, untouched by the outside world and just perfect.
Then there was bath time. Not trying to brag or anything, but I have bathtime almost down to an art. And Madi really seems to enjoy it too. I'm always singing and she splashes and plays in the tub and it's actually fun. I always sing to Madi and her favorite songs include Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, I Think We're Alone Now and Dancing Queen. She really is a trip. She has this little watering can toy thing that she just loves to chew on, but when bathtime is over I feel bad because I have to take it away and she always cries. Singing always helps when she cries. And then for some reason I picked out the stupidest pajamas to put on her. What were the manufactuers thinking when they made this? This thing is absolutley ridiculous. It is cute footy pajamas but it has buttons that go all the way down and even on to BOTH legs. And I'm like "WTF mate" because the only thing that even resembles pajamas is that it has two arm holes and the rest is just like a puzzle. It like they were thinking "How can I make this more difficult than it already is?" But I managed to conquer those dumb pajamas and Madi fell asleep shortly there after.
And now I'm left with a happy feeling. Maybe its just more of a happy mood, I'm not sure, but it's nice for once to not worry about things and although this wasn't at all exciting or any major event, it was just nice.

2 comments:
aww! sandra! this was so cute!
it made me happy!!!!
and i like how you sing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun to her. you'll have to sing for me more often now!
;-)
haha thanks justin
i would sing to you anytime
Post a Comment